07 September 2015

A new start!



Dear all!

It has been quite a while since I have been active here on this blog. A lot of things have happened. Good a bad things which I don't want to get deeper into at the moment, but what I do want to share with you is that I have decided to make a fresh new start with a whole new blog called 'Simple Colorful'.

WHY? You might think! 

I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do and what I like to do, and Blogging is defiantly one of the things I like to do and have been missing over the last year. 

But I also feel a change inside of me, and that has of course also to do with the changes here at home. The fact that my girls are getting bigger and I am getting older and my interests are changing as well.

I am ready for a change and somehow a new image, but of course if you take a look on my new blog you will properly recognize me and my style there somehow, but then in a new fresh way I think.

The blog is still very new and I haven't posted a lot there yet, but I am getting warm and comfortable with it and will love if you will drop by there a take a look or even follow me there

I am not quite sure what I want to do with this blog. Leave it like this for a while or one day change the link? 

For now I just want to inform you that it’s possible to take a look into my life on a different blog and I will be more than happy to get more followers there in the future.

Thank you for all your comments here and for all the contacts it has giving me. For now this will properly be my last post here. But don't be sad! You can easily find me HERE
 


I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)