16 September 2014

Car wrapping

Are you that person who likes to look and find a special gift for someone? Then you may also like to wrap it in a special way? 

A nicely wrapped gift always gives me the feeling that I am something special and make me very curious about what’s inside. It also indicates that it’s not just a gift. It is thought through and someone would like to make you happy and put you in the spotlight. 

At Dig&Mig we have a very special Carwallet which in itself is a special gift, but are you going to pack it as illustrated above, you almost get the feeling that you get two gifts in one. How nice is that? 

For more great tips on wrapping inspiration you can also take a look here on my Pinterest page. I have created a nice little collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)