02 November 2012

A Dig&Mig paper lamp



I wanted to make a Dig&Mig lamp for a while, and with some help from a lot of great DIY ideas from Pinterest, I made this one the other day. 

It was a lot of work, but also very funny to make. Funny to see how the lamp grows and gets fuller and fuller and more colorful. All the pictures are the pictures I use for my pacifier hangers and I think that it has turned out to be a good symbol for Dig&Mig. 

If you want to make something like this as well. I used a paper lamp from Ikea and just glued the pictures onto the lamp one by one. The worse thing about this project was the pain I got in my hand by pressing the glue bottle all the time, but that’s all and disappears again.






11 comments:

  1. Fantastisk flott lampe, et virkelig blikkfang.
    Ønsker deg en flott helg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, it would be great in a child bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endnu eb fantastisk kreation fra din hånd, Marianne. Superskøn:-)
    God weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAUW!!!! Wat is dat een super-leuke lamp geworden. Heel gaaf gemaakt!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Én origineel!! Want ik heb het nog nooit niet eerder gezien. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Those pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your nice comments about my lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ih hvor er den fin altså! Har selv lige været i gang med at pynte lidt på en papirs lampe, men får helt lyst til at lave en mere når man ser din fine lampe :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I would love if you would. You can write in English, Dutch or Danish, (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French I will understand as well but can't write it myself)